Saturday, December 29, 2007

Getting Here


This is a perfect example of Chinglish.                  View from my apartment

We got to Taiwan, and we loved them already      Fabulous sign in the Taipei Airport. Beware the                                                                                                       Quarantine beagles!!!
P.S. I tried to copy paste the blog in here and didn't work, so just sent it out as a email. But here are the pics and some explanation.














This Mary and I before we left LAX, we found out that we have the same sun glasses, instant friend.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Jess,
Yea you made it! I made a post on my blog about you too! To upload your pictures really easy you need to upload Picasa. Go to http://picasa.google.com/ and download the program. There is an option to upload your pictures and put it into a collage the upload it to blogspot super fast. notice that I have been using the collage tool on my blog a lot! I am glad you are doing good. Post as much as you can, so I can keep tabs on you! Love you lots!