Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm the Worm


I've been teaching a 1st grade for about a month now. They are 4 very bright boys, but they drive me crazy! Sometimes I get tired of yelling at them so I take pictures instead. Today when they saw that in our book there were worms they went a bit wild, and during brake this happened.





That wasn't the only time it happened today. The whole class got in on it. So instead to yelling to much I took some video, and then told them to get back in their seats.
But unfortunately I was a bit parched, from all the yelling, and stepped out to get a drink of water. When I got back they were hiding, trying to scare me. But after faining a mild, and rather sarcastic heart attack, to realized that not all my kids were in class. But I was mistaken. This kid should be in the circus. I found him hiding in a cabinet. Unsurprisingly, this is not the first, nor I fear, his the last attempt in squeezing his gangly little body into a cabinet where I perhaps could fit my legs.( Maybe)

1 comment:

missy meaygghan said...

"i am the worm." it's tempting to show them how the worm is really done, but i kind of like them like that.