Monday, August 11, 2008

The Quest for Twilight

If you think that I am referring to a time of day, don't bother to continue. But if you are one of the millions of people that know what I am talking about, read on. The Twilight series's last book came out last Saturday, and though I was in Taiwan I was still hoping to feed my addiction. So I went to Costco, Sogo, Chung Yo and any other place where there might have been a selection of English books. But my hopes were dash again and again. I found a rather large selection in one stores. I took a picture to commemorate the utter disappointment that had after scouring each and every shelf and not finding anything resembling it, not even anything remotely vampirey either.



The only good part of the day was, while at Chung Yo department store I saw a Taiwanese Pop star, Will. It was odd that I knew the song that he was singing, and had the urge to sing along. I have been in Taiwan too long.

SO I don't have "Braking Dawn" yet so please don't ruin it for me. I will "Brake" you if you do. Hahahah. Even in heartbreaking disappointment, I'm still funny.

1 comment:

CMD said...

Not to worry Miss Jessie, my copy shall be on its way to you in about a week (two weeks tops).