Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hong Kong Day 3

Saturday October 11th
This was one of my favorite days I don't have a lot to say but I think the pictures do most of the talking for me




Although we woke late again we had a deffinate goal in mind, Macau. It was quite a hike just to get to the dock but it was worth it. It turned out to be a beautlful day.

When we checked in for the fairy we had to go though immergation as well. We just made it, we ran to our boat. Macau was about an hour away. When we got there we had to go though immergation again, boo.

When we exited the docks there was a man that would have peddld us around Macau. Even though it is a dream of mine to ride in a rickshaw,we opted out of that one and took the very cheep buses instead. Mostly we just walked around with all the tourest, but it was so lovley and european( and that was big change form what I have been seeing the last 10 months) that we didn't care.







One of the quiter palces that we went to was a garden away form the crowds.







Before we left I wanted to try some Portagues food. It was very very good. The Coconut milkshake, although not Portagues, was very good as well.



We left happily fed but sunburnt, and with only one minor turn around on a bus(which we were redirected by yet another very helpful native) we returned home in time to go to my last pants fitting, and go to H and M. H and M is now my new favorite store I love it. Yeah for H and M. ( The black and white long coat in the pictures of the cupboard was what I got there)




We dropped off out goodies at the cupboard, and found some food for Sunday, and fell happily into bed after a very long day.

1 comment:

Mary said...

FUUUN! I didn't know you were going to Hong Kong, but I'm so glad that you did! It looks like you had a fabulous time, and I just had to tell you that you rock for putting that Wiki link in your blog about it. I love you, babe!