Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am a Kindergarten teacher

I am a kindergarten teacher, and as such I ....


Make a complete fool out of myself for the amusement of small children. Examples include Tuti Tot, pretending to be frogs, snakes, witches, and rolling pumpkins.


Get to make complete fools out of the small children that I teach for my amusement. Examples include Tuti Tot, pertending to be frogs, snakes, witches, and rolling pumpkins.



am on the receiving end of a lot of uncomplicated love.


get to make projects that even a mother wouldn't love.

get to make projects that mothers will always keep in a box somewhere,and when they take it out they will smile.

Get to become a child myself for 3 hours( sometimes more) a day.

Get to hang out with some of the cutest kids in the world for 3 hours(sometimes more) a day.


Have to become more of adult then I have ever been.

would be dead a few times over if looks could kill.


know all the songs and hand motions to Dr. Jeans Favorites CD.

want to punch Dr. Jean in the face for coming up with all the songs on that CD.

have learned how to deal with, whiners, cry babies,and kids who don't listen.


have learned that even though the kids won't always remember me, I will always remember them.

1 comment:

Cyona said...

Jess, you are awesome. ^_^ I think this is the most amazing blog post ever. You rock.

*I especially love the touch about Dr. Jean and punching...